Thursday, March 02, 2006

You know what? I'm so thankful for all the people I have in my life who showed how they cared by messaging me, calling me to wish me all the best. I don't want to give names but I was really touched by Marie (this girl who has piano after me on Saturdays that I see weekly but don't talk to much but she's a guide and she's really pro at piano and really really nice) who called before and after my results. And people that I didn't expect to remember that I was getting results today (ahem *cough* June- her memory... ) but really, am touched by all those who wished me well.
I'm stunned, still shocked but happy. Especially the econs. Woah. My sister said she felt pressured. My parents couldn't believe it. I wanted the results but never expected it but feel glad that my hard work has paid off because I studied my ass off. The S paper results made me really happy, because getting distinction for my beloved history S is just... wonderful. My mind is still trying to process what seems like a dream. Couple of other things happened that made it even more possible it could be a dream.
Thank you so much Lord.
AAAB B3 Distinction (B for Math but can you believe Econs)
For the rest of my friends who took their results today, I do hope you're happy too.